Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome to American Studies!

Dear Students,

This blog page will be dedicated to our class. Throughout the year, I will post weekly reflections about my experiences as the teacher of our American Studies class. It is my goal to create an atmosphere in which students are rigorously challenged, actively engaged, and continuously excited about their learning.

As this is my first year teaching this course, I think it is very important to regularly reflect about my teaching. To do this I will post a reflection at the end of each week and include questions, comments, and concerns about the upcoming week. This blog will be available to students, parents, and other faculty. Together we can make this an incredible learning experience.

- Mr. Ackerman

2 comments:

Teef Money said...

Hey Mr.Ackerman its Katif the new student, I just wanted to let you know that I"m interested in American Studies and I will for you to teach me a lot about it as far as information and a lot of key people.

portia said...

Hi Mr. Ackerman this is Portia. I just wanted to leave a comment saying that I am so ready for this new year. Unlike last year I started doing all my work at the end of the school year. But this school year I am going to do all my work. I HOPE THE WORK IS NOT BORING!